Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What a way to start!!!

So what is better than to start a blog than with some family pics. We went out with Brody (the best photographer ever) I used to work for him, so he let me know they were doing this thing called a portrait party where they shoot like ten families in one day and the best part is that the sitting fee is only $45 bucks (normal is only $150 which still is a killer deal considering how good he is and you would spend that much at kiddie kadids and it is no comparison) So if you want to check him out here is his blog:

These are just the ones he had posted so when I get the rest I will post some more!!!!




I don't think her face changed the entire 45 min. we were shooting...
Taige loves playing in the leaves so Brody couldn't have picked a better spot...

still no change...



And Taige ended it with a big Nana Nana Boo Boo!!







1 comment:

Lauren said...

Your family pictures are so cute. This is Lauren by the way. I'm so glad I ran into your blog. You have such a cute little family. You should e-mail me your e-mail address so I can add you to my list so you can view our blog too.