Saturday, November 29, 2008

What goes around ~ Comes around

I think everyone I know in the entire world has gotten the flu in the last couple of months except our little family... When Taige got it last week I knew I was in for it, so sure enough I woke up this morning super sick at least it wasn't on Thankgiving!!! Even though I was sick we still managed to go into town and finish up a few of the small things we had left for Christmas... Cross your fingers for Shane and Tess they are the only ones in the entire family that hasn't gotten it yet let's hope it stays that way!!!

3 comments:

Alicia and Jake said...

I HATE THE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goodluck

The Thornley's said...

Hey I found you. How are things going I need you email so I can invite you to my blog.

Darcie said...

You just got to invite yourself to go hunting with him...LOL No we don't know yet what we're having I'm only 11 weeks along. Hopefully soon though Ü How are you and your family doing?