Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We love our neighbors!!!!

We just moved into a new house and we absolutely love the subdivision we live in, there are kids everywhere... So it makes it ideal considering Taige is obsessed with friends. So on Halloween we got a bunch of the friends together and let them all go trick-or-treating together they had a blast and so did all the parents we all get along so great so I will say it again we love our neighbors and could not have chosen a better place to live!!!

Taige was Tinkerbell and Tess was a bumblebee...







4 comments:

KW said...

Cute blog Heather. I love your family pics they're darling. Can't wait to see the rest. You can check us out at whitneydunefam.blogspot.com

Alicia and Jake said...

i didnt know u had a blog!! i am so happy cuz now i can follow your cute lil family!! i love the family pictures by the way and the pictures of the girls! u have a way cute family!! keep in touch!

Cody and Paige said...

Your girls are so cute! I'm glad you guys have a blog now too.. I hope ya don't mind if I add you to ours, whats your address?

The Walkers said...

Heather you have such a cute little family! Your girls are so cute! I love your family pictures, Brody does a great job. He is the one who did my wedding pics!!!